What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need Owner-assisted "annual" near Tampa, FL

RBD

Well Known Member
As the title suggest, it's condition inspection time for me, and I'm looking for recommendations on someone to help me do it. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.

Many thanks,
Ryan

Check your PM - Maybe I can help

Ryan, I noticed you had not yet received a response -- check your PM

Ron Simonton

RV4 Condition Insp

Ryan, I have a Condition Inspection checklist for RV3 that I "stole" from Randy Leviold... its VERY thorough and is a great baseline inspection.
email me and I'll frwd as an attachment... if you need assistance, have 2 kids at USF and always need an excuse to run to the other side of the peninsula!

Jeff

As the title suggest, it's condition inspection time for me, and I'm looking for recommendations on someone to help me do it. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested.

Many thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for the replies and PMs; I've found someone to help me.

Jeff, I graduated from USF four years ago - great school and getting better all the time. Hope to see you around at some of the FL fly-ins this fall.

You working on your annual this Saturday?

Ryan,

I'm been doing some major maintenance myself and if I get everything put back together early enough, I may do a quick ride over to say hello if you're working at PCM.

Back