What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston CFI's

fehdxl

Well Known Member
Not completely RV related...but it is aviation related.

Anyone know a CFI in Houston that would take on a primary student learning to fly post-solo in the student's Commander 112? Complex and retract is a bit atypical for a student...but it could be done.

I'd think about doing it, but I'm in KS.

Thanks in advance!

-Jim

I do believe I've seen that Commander 112 at Hooks doing bunches of touch and goes and getting some mx work done. Looks like a nice ship.

I'd offer to help, but my CFI ticket expired in 1992... just a wee bit outta date.

Another possibility... Bruce Bohannon (Exxon Flyin' Tiger fame) is a CFI and instructs from his airport (81D) in Angleton, TX. Primary students usually train in a new Legend Cub, but he is also insurance qualified in MANY other aircraft.

Email: [email protected] Cell: 832-621-5004

Thanks guys! I'll pass this info along as I'm trying to help out a friend...actually the friend' and his father-in-law. Still don't know exactly which airport though...when I get that I'll update. Oh yeah, he's looking at one in Atlanta to buy and bring to Houston...so probably not the same one doing T&G's. Would be neat to have two in the area though. Thanks again! -Jim

Back