What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Space

Pat Stewart

Well Known Member
Looks like I am relocating to Tampa. I thought I had plenty of time to find the right place (aviation community) but my house sold quickly and the new owners want to move in soon. That means I need to move my nearly finished RV10 project. Just looking for hangar space availability in the Tampa area and also if anyone is aware of aviation community property for sale or lease.

Thanks,

Pat

Hanger space

I know of a hanger at PIE for rent or purchase if that's what you are looking for. It is a hanger directly behind me so there would be at least one RVer in the area

Send me a PM if interested

Bill Near

We are currently planning on living north of Tampa so zephrhills looks like a good option. The RV10 is about 98% complete so hopefully in two or three months I will be in the air. This is the third RV Ive built and probably not the last. I look forward to meeting all the Florida RVators.

Pat

Hi Pat,
Let me know once you get settled in. I'd love to come over & see your project as well as introduce you to some of the tenants at ZPH.

And stop by to visit us too

Sorry to step away from your thread, Pat but Dan needs to stop by to visit our little RV group at ZPH as well. We're not as well organized as his Crewe but we do have a lot of fun.

Pat, I'll be back at the airport on Sunday if you have time to stop by.

Im looking forward to meeting all the Florida RV gang. I built my first two RV's in N.Texas at Hicks where we had a large group of great RV8tors and I really enjoyed the weekly flyouts and camaraderie.

There appear to be several open hangars at ZPH so I would appreciate any advice on which hangar row and side works best. I may be able to come out next Wednesday evening and check out the airport.

Pat

Back