What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Breakfast at Athens

rv8guy

Well Known Member
If you need a place to go Saturday, come to Athens for our chapter Pancake Breakfast at KAHN, Athens, GA 9:00 am till we get tired and go home.

We have tried twice before, and have been rained out. We have a few RVs 7,8,9 a Moose or two, and a Xenos motorglider here, so come and see us

Oh, Todd.....

....just go back. I was just there on Sunday, in church with my son, grandkids and DIL. Another good excuse to go fly:)

Wx permitting, I'll try to be there. Where, exactly, do we meet?

Best,

Last edited:
I might have to go back if I can't get all my daughters stuff in the plane on Friday! But we all know the RV-10 can hold a ton of stuff.

Last edited:
we'd love to see you in any case, but schedules are schedules.

I'm just hoping for decent weather for a change

truth is, I am not certain where it will be exactly, but ground and the tower will know. We are getting things set with the airport tomorrow.

My hanger is to the west of the tower, and I will have Miss Sue out and parked wherever we end up.

cheers

We will be located on the east side of the airport. Having a few minor issues with the AHN management, but we'll do fine. If you ask for taxi to the east side, you will see my RV-8. That's where the action will be.

see you adventuresome folks Saturday morning

thanks

If you need a place to go Saturday, come to Athens for our chapter Pancake Breakfast at KAHN, Athens, GA 9:00 am till we get tired and go home.

We have tried twice before, and have been rained out. We have a few RVs 7,8,9 a Moose or two, and a Xenos motorglider here, so come and see us

For the 'cakes and sausage! You were a great grill cook. It was a great start to a fun day for us.

Abby and Don

Thank you, and to everybody that stopped in. We had a great time, and more folks than we anticipated!! With that success, we'll likely do it again sometime.

Well we didn't make it but we did have dinner in Athens

Well we didn't make it but we did have dinner in Athens:
IMG_1417.jpg

The Parthenon is on the Acropolis in the background of the rooftop restaurant on the Hotel Divani Palace Acropolis.

Bob Axsom

Back