What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Falcon RV Squadron Spring RV Fly-in May 1st

Vern

Well Known Member
Falcon RV Squadron
Spring 2010 RV Fly-in and cookout
May 1st, Rain or shine!

The Falcon RV Squadron is inviting you to its spring 2010 RV fly-in and cookout at Falcon Field, Peachtree City, GA (KFFC). You are invited as long as you own an RV, are building an RV, want to own or build an RV, or you just like looking at RVs. The cookout will be at the Peachtree City Aviation Center (FBO). We will be giving RV rides starting at around 9am. Lunch will be from 11am until 1pm (or thereabouts). We will also be offering some special good deals.

Special Good Deals for our Fly-in Guests:
Free Door Prizes.* Gardner aviation has donated a FREE VFR check and Aircraft Spruce has donated a $100 Gift Certificate. Mellow Mushroom, home of our Tuesday lunch gatherings, has donated several gift certificates for pizzas and t-shirts. Register for the gifts on arrival. You need not be present to win. The drawing will be a 1pm. Additional chances can be purchased for a small fee.

Reduced gas prices. Falcon Field is eager to establish a reputation as a friend to general aviation. For our fly-in, they are offering a $.30 per gallon discount. That will make it one to the lowest prices in the south metro area.

Discounts at Aircraft Spruce. The local members of the Falcon RV Squadron enjoy a year around discount program at Aircraft Spruce Supply Co. Our fly-in guests will be able to take advantage of our group discount prices on Saturday only.

Don Roberts at <[email protected]> 678 438-3052

Fly In

Thanks for the invite Vern. I will do my best to make it! I look forward to viewing your new RV10 that Walter has told me all about...

Had a good time last year and will be there this time too.

Thanks Vern!

Glenn Wilkinson
RV-4
N654RV @ MLJ

Back