What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LSE harness 9 pin connector

jimgreen

Well Known Member
I'm putting together a Plasma 2 system on my IO360. Looks like I'll have to disassemble the 9 pin connector to get the the harness through the firewall to the hall effect module. Is there an easy way to do that without wrecking it? I see some tiny tabs on each side, but don't want to apply too much force until I find out how it's done.

LS harness

I asked Klaus the same question. He suggested not disturbing the wiring. Just remove the shell and get the pin/housing assembly thru a 7/8" or so hole in the firewall and close with SS overlapping covers. Bill

I asked Klaus the same question. He suggested not disturbing the wiring. Just remove the shell and get the pin/housing assembly thru a 7/8" or so hole in the firewall and close with SS overlapping covers. Bill

Thanks Bill. I guess that'll do it, though I've been trying to keep the fw penetrations as few and small as possible.
I realised after my post that the wire has two ends! The connector on the other end is easily undone, though it would mean removing those tiny pins.

Back