What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Headsets Inc. ANR Headsets

billnaz

Well Known Member
I would like to pass on a customer service success story. I had an old DC headset that was my back up/passenger headset. I thought I'd like to upgrade to ANR but couldn't see spending the bucks for what most of the time would be in a bag in the back of the plane. The Headsets Inc. ANR module kit seemed to fit the bill and I enjoy an assembly challenge now and then. When I put the modules together and plugged the headset in I got nothing. Trouble shooting got me nowhere. I sent the pile of wires I created back to the company, expecting to pay there not so unreasonable assembly fee to have them straighten out my mess (ok I admit I'm better at hammering than fine soldering). I got a fully functional ANR headset back with a shipping charge and a free "warranty repair" notation (thank you Richard!). It's obvious to me that the folks at Headsets Inc. have read the book on taking care of there customers, and I commend them for this. Their web site has links to a product review which favorably compairs their product to other ANR headsets. Mine works great! With an affordable offering and stellar customer support, I'm pleased to recommend Headsets Inc. to the VAF family.

Back