What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builders Assistance/Help in the Sarasota/Tampa Area

William

Well Known Member
Hello first let me introduce myself to you. My name is Bill and I'm 29 years young with a associates degree in Engineering, and I've been building a RV-6A for 6 years now. I'm on the finishing kit now, and it has been such a learning process but wow so rewarding thus far! Just recently, December 22, 2009 I've become a new father of a beautiful baby girl, Pheobe.... I'm in a bit of a financial strain right now and instead of going to get a second job at my local Domino's as a delivery driver I thought I would see if anyone part of this vans family was in need of a little builders assistance/help with their aircraft who is located around the Sarasota/Tampa area? I currently work part time with my father, who owns a few shopping plazas here in Bradenton, FL. I manage one of them for him, but just isn't quite enough to be comfortable financially. I would be more then happy to invite you to my hanger so you can see my work. Please contact me here or feel free to give me a call on my cell 941-780-0559 if you're in need of a little builders assistance or know of anyone that is.

God Speed,
Bill Davis

Back