What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

East DFW MetroMess RV'er

MatthewD

Hi All,
I live in Greenville and I'm looking for a RV'er in the eastern DFW area (Rockwall, Royse City, Greenville, etc) who would like to show off their masterpiece. I am planning to build a RV-7 or a RV-9 and would like to put my eyeballs on one before I place my order.

Or ......if there was another "Gathering of the Clan" perhaps I could drop in and have a look.

Thanks, Dane McGee

RV-9A At McKinney

Hi Dane,

I'm putting the finishing touches on my RV-9A at McKinney (TKI). Is that close enough to you? I should be out there this Saturday if you (or anyone else) would like to take a look and help me find my mistakes.

Mike Schipper
www.my9a.com

I'm half way closer than that. I have my RV-6 (13 years old) at Farmersville. Call me and come see. While you are here you can see what a bi-plane looks like under construction. Won't be home tomorrow. Have to meet with FAA and attend EAA meeting at Sherman. 972-784-7544
Mel...DAR

Dane,
I'm mostly a lurker here, I also live in Greenville and recognised your name. We fly RC's at the same place on 34. I am also wanting to build a 9A. I have most of the tools collected, just trying to convince my wife now :(
Let me know if you need some help after getting your project :D

Hi Kacey, How've you been?

I hope you can get your project off of the ground soon. I'll be giving you a call and perhaps we can discuss building.

Thanks, Dane

Back