What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

American Propeller Excellent Service

William Slaughter

Well Known Member
When I recently received my WW 200RV prop, it was beautifully painted - just not in the scheme I'd ordered. :( I was heartsick, because I knew this would be a rather expensive do-over, primarily because of the shipping. I called Kevin to explain, we discussed it a bit, and he unflinchingly agreed to handle it. Just received it back and boy, does it look good! These are stand-up folks, well deserving of your business.

Ameritech, American Propeller, Eagle Engines have been outstanding. The group buy worked out perfectly for me, even got my prop early. I was planning paying the balance around the end of December and delivery spring 2010, but when I called to check on status last month, Kevin said when do you want it? So I sent him paint codes and a big check. <3weeks later here's what showed up on my doorstep....ok it was in a package all safe and secure.
RV-7build307.jpg

Way To Go, Kevin(american prop) and Bob H(eagle engines) and of course VAF for the group buy opportunity.

Great color!

Can't wait to see how the plane looks!!

2e076e

Seb Trost
RV-7A Flying
working on 3rd Annual!

Back