What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV - 13

ron sterba

Well Known Member
The last time I was in the Vans lobby I gave them the idea for the RV 13. It really falls into place if you think about it. First you fly-fly and fly. Then you build the Rv of your Dreams and fly and fly. Then its the RV 12 and you fly and fly! Then thoughts of what am I going to do with all those tools for the RVs. WHOA! the RV13 was born. You build a airboat of Aluminum and use the old prop above the door and the engine block on the pallet and WHOA next generation RVer!!!! After all the GREAT GREAT grandkids need a example. First the kids learn to rivet and buck and the next thing their dreaming of flight and WHOA the RV cycle begins all over,WHOA! & gramp & Grama keep flying on somebodys elses nickle called LOVE. What do you all think of the idea? Its a vicarious cycle isn't it!
Thanks to all who post. I couldn't have piece of mind without you all! Ron

Ok I'll change my RV-13 to RV-AB1 (airboat one)

I sorta like the RV 13 to be ER (extended Range) Grama Grampa RV-ERGG or RV - 9 ERGG. Just remember a pound in the tail requires 15 pounds more in the nose. Yea I like the idea of the 10 on top of the 9A fuse with doors.

Back