What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rides Offered Near Columbia, SC

I'm currently working on my instrument rating in my RV-9A and need safety pilots. The only requirements are that you must have your private pilot single engine land certificate, have a current bi-annual flight review, have a current medical, and live within about 30 miles of Columbia, SC. The safety pilot's only responsibility is to watch for traffic and weather while I'm under the hood. Since I still need to fly with a safety pilot for 15 hours, one to three-hour flights are preferred.

The plane's panel consists of a non-WAAS Garmin 430, Grand Rapids Sport EFIS, and Garmin 396 with XM weather.

I'm available to fly Sunday, October 4th, in the morning and afternoon, weekday afternoons, and all day the following weekend.

You may contact me via private message, direct email, or by phone.

Thanks,

Daniel Snow
[email protected]
Cell: 803-530-4946

Daniel,

Swing by KCUB with your RV, there are a bunch on the field and I'm sure someone will jump in.

Besides, you could always watch a game on the big screen they have in the EAA club house. :D

Back