What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Santa was good to me...

Brian130

Well Known Member
So this was my "tool" Christmas. I got a torque wrench, two small things from Avery (my wife said the lady was very friendly - don't know who it was), and 6 or 7 Sears gift cards. I've tinkered on my truck for several years, so I have lots of automotive-type tools. But... the question to the been-there-done-that crowd is: What should my first purchase(s) be before I start the emp kit?

Grinder? Drill press? Bigger compressor? Extra pneumatic tools? Sell the gift cards and use the cash for the kit? :rolleyes:

Brian130 said:
So this was my "tool" Christmas. I got a torque wrench, two small things from Avery (my wife said the lady was very friendly - don't know who it was), and 6 or 7 Sears gift cards. I've tinkered on my truck for several years, so I have lots of automotive-type tools. But... the question to the been-there-done-that crowd is: What should my first purchase(s) be before I start the emp kit?

Grinder? Drill press? Bigger compressor? Extra pneumatic tools? Sell the gift cards and use the cash for the kit? :rolleyes:
Bench grinder (6 in), band saw, minimum 25 gal air compressor (Oil lube are nice IMHO), 90? die grinder (pnematic). Yep there are plent of tools to get at sears :)

Back