What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

200 Days To Go !!!!

ScottSchmidt

Well Known Member
On December 30, 2005, we will all have 200 days to get to Oshkosh and I plan on making it. When I thought of it this way this past weekend over the Christmas holiday I really got excited. There still is so much to do - on the plane and other items. I still have to paint it, upholstery, wiring, final assembly, finish hanger, IFR certification (for me), DAR sign off, ect......

I am putting in my registration now because they say it takes 90 days, I am really pushing to get all the instruments ordered but I've heard that Grand Rapids is 3-4 months out.

One of my brothers edits videos for a living so I am considering a video documentary on the final 200 days. I am going to kick the idea around with him tonight but I think it would be fun for me to do.

I just wanted to let everyone know that they also have 200 days, so use everyday to its maximum.

Well, I better get back to building.

-Scott Schmidt

Last night I was working on the fuel tank sensors and baffling.
49873693-M.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man Scott.....Now you've gotten me nervous. I hope to have my 6A there as well. When you put it that way, it magnifies the "need for speed" to get this puppy in the air!!

Build it safe and see you at OSH!

Regards,

Back