What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Valdosta Ga airport

nedrose

Maybe a bit off subject but we are thinking of relocating and Valdosta Ga has been mentioned. I would like to find out a bit about the airport. How many RVs are there, is the airport builder friendly, that sort of thing. Apparently there is no EAA chapter there. Any information will help. Feel free to contact me off line.

Ned Rose
42TD

http://www.aeromaxaviation.com/billclapp.html

You could look this guy up for local information. He runs a small business in Valdosta Ga. working mostly with corvair conversion flight engines and KRs, Zodiak 601s, etc. Not an RV guy per say, but I would certainly presume that he could help you out regarding the local RV landscape, general area around Valdosta.

George

Valdosta

I was at Moody AFB 20plus years ago and at that time there was an active group of builders and restorers at Valdosta's airport. They were pretty GA friendly at that time... more so than alot of airports.

ChrisM

Moving to Moody

I am very like moving to Moody AFB end of August. Can someone give me the hanger situation at Valdosta or Cook county airports. My 7A is at the 90 pct complete 90 pct left to go stage.

Back