What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WOW Mr Rick Gray

It was fun doing the video with the folks from EAA. They are VERY nice folks and they know what they are doing. Even more fun was the photo shoot out over the Gulf of Mexico :). Other than one still shot this clip was the first time that I saw any of the footage from the Sun 'n Fun photo shoot.

I love my Rocket but can't justify having 2 of them. I plan to put this one up for sale soon after Oshkosh :rolleyes:.

I really like the flames, and your plane is happy- its got a smile :)

I wish the video had zoomed in on your details more, like the rudder stop, the pearl flames (just saw those for a second), etc..

Last edited:
This is a plane that you just have to see in person to appreciate it.. it is gorgeous.. really well done..

Nice

Nice plane and a true ambassador for Experimental aviation.

Does anyone know if he painted the plane or had it painted?

Hope it is at Oshkosh.

Great video of an outstanding Rocket. I am so happy to own your RV6, and I appreciate the built-in quality every time I am around it. Keep up the great work and someone is going to be the proud owner of this fine Rocket in the future.

Fantastic

I had the opportunity to drool over Rick's Rocket at SNF. What a beautiful plane. Even the down to the smallest detail. You really have to see this plane in person to appreciate the excellent workmanship he put into it. Great interview Rick. You set the standard and make it hard for anyone to even come close. Kudos all way around.

Thanks for all the comments on my Rocket. I agree that the F1 Rockets look pretty cool....that's why I bought one :rolleyes:.

But......they are even more fun to fly :D.

Harold - I'm glad you are enjoying your RV6. That RV was (by far) one of my favorites.....I know it's in good hands!! Let my know if you ever one to sell, I take it back in heartbeat :).

See you all at Oshkosh.

Fly Safe.

Back