What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for hangar space KFTG (CO) July 2-6

drdestructo

I'm looking for a hangar to park my Rocket for a few nights starting Thursday 7/2 and leaving Monday. I'll be flying into Front Range airport mid-day. Anyone know of any available space for less than FBO rates?

Russ Werner

Russ,
I could probably find something for you at co12 if interested. We are about 10 min north of FTG just on the north side of DIA. I am building a rocket and would enjoy the opportunity to check yours out.
Ryan Bendure

Denver hangar

Ryan,

Main reason I am trying to do Front Range is that I need to pick up a motorhome rental in Denver near I70/I270. I plan to use a courtesy car to pick it up, then heading east to High Plains Raceway.

Not sure how that would work at a private airport.......unless I could hire you to drop us off at the motorhome place Thursday afternoon and pick us up Monday! That would be very inconvenient for you.

Russ Werner
www.wernerworld.com/rocket

Still probably not a big deal. I dont go back to work until thursday night. I work monday night so depending on your schedule on monday we could probably work that out as well. No Hirring required.
Ryan

Ryan,

I'll email you my contact info. I am waiting on a couple of things at FTG, but have no idea of whether they will pan out.

Russ

Back