What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tru Trak is the BEST!!

Chic

I bought a RV6 from a guy a couple years ago and it came with a Tru Trak Flight Sytems Autopilot in it. I just recently started having some problems with the altitude hold function working properly. I called customer service at Tru Trak and explained my problem and the tech suggested removing the servo and send it in. He gave me a return # to put on the box and off it went to them. About a week later I get a invoice mailed to me from them saying they made the necessary repairs and bench tested the servo and gave me a tracking # as it was in the process of being shipped back to me. The price of this fix was $0.00!!! FREE!!
WOW!! Was I ever surprised and elated! Here is a company that really stands behind its product! The system is several years old and I was not the original purchaser! My Hats off to these guys and I recommend anyone looking for an autopilot for their bird to buy a Tru Trak system!! They will take care of you!!
Chic

I also had a very positive experience with Tru Trak.
I have an ADI 3 that failed the attitude portion a year past the warrenty.
I called their number, got a job number which i wrote on the box, and sent it in. About a week and a half later it showed up. No Charge. The bill was zero, and described readjustment, verification of latest hardware and bench test.
I haven't re-installed it yet, but they sure stand behind their product. :)

Back