What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Relocating to Oklahoma

uk_figs

Well Known Member
Friend
We are relocating to Oklahoma and will be in the Monkey Island area for a while and eventually in Tulsa. Anyone have info on area RV groups, EAA chapters, fly-in breakfasts etc. I already know there is no hangar space at grove but I can hangar at Monkey Island and I will eventually look for space at RVS.

NW Oklahoma Area

We belong to the NW Arkansas 732 EAA Chapter.
We met on the third Sunday of each month.
We have a Hangar in Neosho MO about 20 miles form Grove, OK.
There is also an active EAA Group in Mami OK.
We do have a spot avaialble in our Hangar at KEOS.
Send me a PM if interested.

I know of two...Ponca City, OK (PNC) the 1st Saturday and Enid, OK (WDG) on the 4th Saturday of each month. I'm sure there are more... -Jim

I miss OK

Lived near RVS for 12 years and miss it! Lot's of GA in Tulsa.....very little in Fort Wayne. Not sure if you would be interested in residential airparks or not, but there's at least 6 within a 30 minute drive to TUL, but they're all on the north side of town (unless there has been some development since I've left). I got a nice 1.5 acre homelot on a 2600' grass strip for sale if you're interested...

EAA Tulsa chapter 10 is located on Gundy's Airport (O38)100+ members meets third Monday each month and pancakes on the following Sat.
and lots of RV'S all models.
give me a call 918-272-9406 cell 918-284-6071

Back