What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kansas-Paint Shop Review

N788RV

If your looking for a painter in the midwest I would highly recommend Greg at R&B Aircraft, KTOP. He has been painting aircraft for years, does excellent work and takes great pride in what he does. I started flying my RV and was having too much fun to get the fiberglass finished for painting. Most of the time I went to work on the fiberglass I would look at the beautiful weather and end up flying. Greg kept telling me to just take him the plane. I finally did. He completed the fiberglass in a day before he began the paint process and I was spending months. He is very up front about additional labor and wants to make it right before the paint goes on. I was very happy with the results. R&B Aircraft 785-357-7751

Here are some pics of "Docs Delight"

PB130002.jpg

PB130003.jpg

PB130001-1.jpg

noseart.jpg

Doc,

Thanks for the review. My dad and I were in KTOP with his RV8 a few weeks ago, and saw your airplane taxi up. We didn't get to catch you in time to take a look at your plane, but Greg kindly made a call so we could go with him to take a look in your hangar at your plane. Its a stunning RV!, and the paint quality looked great. Greg was very good to work with when looking at planes and colors. We should "hopefully" be delivering our RV to him sometime this week.

R&B Aircraft

Yeh I remember seeing your plane parked outside. I was hoping I would catch you too.

Back