What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Southeast NC

JMBuie

I'm New Here
I'm looking into building an rv 9a. However, I have never flown in a rv. Can anyone give me some contacts for builders in NC/SC.

Carthage

If nobody pipes up as local to you, I suggest signing up for the RV southeast list on Matronics.

[email protected]

You will see that a common weekend lunch date is in Carthage which is in your back yard. The outings are set up via that billboard list. I'm not flying yet, so I'm saving $100 every Saturday :rolleyes:

Good luck

There are a number...

...of flying and under construction RV's in the Raleigh / Apex area. Look up EAA Chapter 1114 for contact info...

9A SE NC

My flying 9A is here at Ocean Isle 60J, and I would be glad to introduce you to it. I am also starting a new RV9 project. There are several projects in the area, and I believe another about to start. We have a DAR that is familiar out here as well.
Lets hook up!!

Regards,
Chris

Chris

I am in a club at KMEB with a 172 can meet you in Ocean Isle or I have an airstrip that comes to my back door. Just received faa ID,9NR8 Buie Field, in November. Should be on the sectional in July. Runway 13/31 is 2700x50.

Jack

I'm selling an RV 9A that is about 80%. Would be a great project for you. In Greensboro. JC

8A7, Twin lakes ,Advance NC

We have several RV's at Twin Lakes (8A7), -4's,-6a,-7,-8a,-9 and an F1 Rocket. All are flying, several of us have built them. Come visit and see a few different models and I will go over the flying/building experience with you...There are many RV's throughout NC.

Back