What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A short trip to SNF

tc1234c

Well Known Member
Due to our schedule my younger son Joseph and I made a three day trip to Florida. We spent one day at SNF and on the way back we made a detour to Key West. During this trip we had a lot of fun flying and got to meet a few famous people and some new friends. Here is a link to our photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/tc1234c/4202009SNF#

IMG_4403.JPG

Great trip!

Ted:

Thanks for the trip update. For reasons beyond my control, I am unable to make SNF this year. I've really been going through withdrawal missing both opening day of Baseball Season for the first time in 19 years in Atlanta and missing SNF for the first time in recent memory. Photos of your trip with your son really made my morning. Sharing flying with family and good friends is what makes SNF special to me. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I'm gonna really miss the Friday night airshow.

Good luck with the RV-10 and again, thanks for the update.

Great trip report, Ted. Enjoyed looking at the images very much.

Couldn't locate John's 737. Looked like all the taxi ways were too narrow. Too bad he got rid of the venerable 707, it was a better airplane. :)

Nice Pictures

Those are great pictures.
Now I know where to go see John if I ever need to.

Glad you had a fun trip, good luck on your RV-10!

Great Pictures

Hello Ted,

Great pictures! It was a pleasure meeting you and your son at SnF and then again at Key West. Glad that you had a safe trip home, and I hope to see you again soon.

Jim,

It seems we have the same taste and timing. I am sure we will see each other . We are only 332 nm apart!

Ted

Back