What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Long shot... need ride from Portland area to Sunriver

Spindrift

Well Known Member
Any chance someone wants to fly over to Sunriver this weekend? I need to get over there to pick up a car and drive it back, and would gladly chip in (plus buy lunch) if I can find a ride. I can meet at any area airport. Call or email if interested. 503-709-1492 bill dot inman at wwwinc dot com

Well as it turned out it was not out the window, I delivered Bill to the Bend airport this morning and he took a Taxi to Sunriver, we had a great flight, 45 minuets over and 40 minuets back.

Stay in touch Bill, it was fun!

Thanks Russ!

Yep. VAF continues to amaze me -- I post the message late in the evening on Friday, and 12 hours later I've had a fun flight over the Cascades and met another great RVator. Thanks a ton for coming through Russ! Here are some picts shot from my blackberry with a dirty lens (so not very good quality).
i1bdyc.jpg

Mt. Jefferson up close
1zo9tll.jpg

Cascades
wkl98l.jpg

Three Fingered Jack
1hwbw6.jpg

a slightly different perspective :D

Wow, I was going to fly to sunriver yesterday and take the wife out for lunch. Glad we went to the coast & McMinnville instead.

I guess those were old posts! I hadn't noticed!

Thanks for clarifying....maybe we'll hit that up next weekend.

Is it a destination you recommend for a romantic evening with the wife?

Back