What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New in Hampton Roads VA region

parashak

Hi all MARVs,

I'm new to the Mid Atlantic region. Just moving in from Monterey, CA. I'm a submarine officer working at SUBLANT and have moved to Norfolk where I can hopefully resume building with the wings. I'm going to be looking for other builders and the local EAA chapter. Got a short 3 1/2 years left on my goal date for first flight (military retirement).

Regards, Paul

Welcome Paul!
I am also a 8 builder in the midatlantic area(southeast Pa) their is quite a active group of fliers in the area, check out the Mid-Atlantic Yahoo group you should find someone close to you.
All the best
Kirk ... I hope to fly this spring

Every time I fly into PVG (once a quarter) there is an RV coming or going. Have talked with a couple of the several guys based there. Just wish my airport had some builders!

Paul,
Welcome to the area. We have 3 EAA chapters in the local area. The closest to Norfolk is Chapter 156. We meet in Chesepeake at the Volvo training center on Volvo Parkway the first Tuesday of each month at 1900. There are quite a few RV builders there. Williamsburg and Franklin also have chapters.
Kent

Back