What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seven years of trips with RV4chick

rvator51

Well Known Member
http://www.velvicks.com/trips/seven_yrs/seven_yrs.html

rv4001.jpg

Welcome to the club

Tom,
We share the fact that we both have women who are way cuter than we deserve. When I get Miss Vick (the aircraft, not the wife) into the air, I can't wait to generate photos like yours of Miss Vick (the wife, not the aircraft).

Very nice

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing. The one where she's sitting on a downed tree is especially beautiful (both the foreground and the background). :D

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing. The one where she's sitting on a downed tree is especially beautiful (both the foreground and the background). :D

I agree! That was taken on a trip to Durango, Co. Its part way up on a hike to the top of Engineers peak.

Great set of pictures Tom (and Katie)! Louise and I know the joy of sharing aviation with each other, and it is grand. We neeed to get you two to join us at Big Bend Ranch some time - I think you'd love it!

Paul

Non-flying spouses should read this thread

You're a lucky man. My wife also shares my passion for aviation. I have some friends, however who are not as fortunate as we are. If those spouses only knew what they are missing!

great pic's

Great Pic's some of us are truly blessed with women in our lives that feel the same about aviation as we do. I can say that without the support and passion that my wife has for aviation, this RV 8 project wouldn't be nearly as fun and enjoyable..

Great set of pictures Tom (and Katie)! Louise and I know the joy of sharing aviation with each other, and it is grand. We neeed to get you two to join us at Big Bend Ranch some time - I think you'd love it!

Paul

Hi Paul,

We have tried twice to make it out there but cancelled because of weather concerns. Hopefully, third time is the charm!
When are you doing the next one?

Hi Paul,

We have tried twice to make it out there but cancelled because of weather concerns. Hopefully, third time is the charm!
When are you doing the next one?

I'm guessing it will be fall before we have a chance - our dance card is pretty full the next couple months, and it's already gettin' hot. October/November is beautiful out there!

Paul

Back