What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Falcon RV Squadron Flyin-May 2, 2009

Vern

Well Known Member
Falcon RV Squadron
Peachtree City, GA
KFFC

Spring 2009 RV Fly-in and cookout

May 2nd, Rain or shine!

The Falcon RV Squadron is inviting you to its spring 2009 RV fly-in and cookout at Falcon Field, Peachtree City, GA (KFFC). You are invited as long as you own an RV, are building an RV, want to own or build an RV, or you just like looking at RVs. The cookout will be a hangar D-30, home of the Falcon RV Squadron. We will be giving RV rides starting at around 9am. Lunch will be from 11am until 1pm (or thereabouts). We will also be offering some special good deals.

Special Good Deals for our Fly-in Guests:

>Reduced gas prices. Falcon Field has recently lowered their gas prices. Now, they will be even lower. For our fly-in guests, they are offering a $.20 per gallon discount. That will make it one to the lowest prices in the south metro area.

>Discounts at Aircraft Spruce. The local members of the Falcon RV Squadron enjoy a year around discount program at Aircraft Spruce Supply Co. Our fly-in guests will be able to take advantage of our group discount prices on Saturday only.

>Swap table. Have any parts/tools that you no longer need? We will have a table set up to help you swap or sell items that might be useful to other RVaitors.

>Falcon Field is the proud owner of a new ILS procedure on Rwy 31. You can find the details on various web sites.

>RSVP/Questions:Contacts: Don Roberts <[email protected]> Vern Darley at <[email protected]>
If you plan on coming,an email to Vern would help us plan for food & parking.

PLEASE FORWARD TO OTHER RV'ers

Any chance of getting a ride in a -4 or -8? I've been up in a side-by-side RV, but never a tandem.....I'm getting married may 16 and we're going to see the priest on may 2 at noon. Maybe I can talk her into stopping by to see some cool planes for a LITTLE while. She hasn't been up in a small plane yet.....not sure if I'm ready to try to talk her into that, though :)

bump: This Saturday in Peachtree City, Ga-KFFC

Spring 2009 RV Fly-in and cookout

May 2nd, Rain or shine!

The Falcon RV Squadron is inviting you to its spring 2009 RV fly-in and cookout at Falcon Field, Peachtree City, GA (KFFC). You are invited as long as you own an RV, are building an RV, want to own or build an RV, or you just like looking at RVs. The cookout will be a hangar D-30, home of the Falcon RV Squadron.

FlyMart for your extra parts. Drawing at 1 pm for some Aircraft Spruce goodies.
See you!
Vern

Last edited:
Thanks Vern!

Allie and I had a great time. Great bunch of folks there at Falcon Field. RV's were infesting the skies over Peachtree City and Lawrenceville.

Here's a classic "boys and their toys" pic . RV8 project right next to the pinball machine. Love it. Today's RV generation definitely has the pinball age covered. I guess a few decades from now the newer RV crowd will have an antique XBox in the hangar.
web.jpg

Thanks!

Back