What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Coming to SF Bay Area, trying to find a ride

AndyRV7

Well Known Member
Hi,

I am lining up a vacation to the San Fran and Monterey Bay area the 3rd week of April and am trying to line up a ride in an RV while I am there. I've been trying to get this done in NJ for over a year and just can't seem to make it happen. I think weather and my own flight training made it difficult.

I will be spending the first part of the week getting checked out by my instructor/buddy in Palo Alto. But then I will be going to the Monterey/Santa Cruz area to see my brother. I have no real plans other than to visit my friends and family, so any airport in the area might be fine.

If anyone has an RV-7 (or really, any other model) that they wouldn't mind taking me up in, I would gladly kick in for fuel!

Thanks. Andy

Last edited:
STS Santa Rosa

Come to Santa Rosa ( 50 miles north of S.F.) we have about nine RV's at STS. Winerys and vineyards all over the place too, and redwoods. Let me know if you are headed this way and we'll arrange a ride or two for you.

Steve Barnes the Builders Coach

Come to Santa Rosa ( 50 miles north of S.F.) we have about nine RV's at STS. Winerys and vineyards all over the place too, and redwoods. Let me know if you are headed this way and we'll arrange a ride or two for you.

Steve Barnes the Builders Coach

Excellent. Thanks!!

Back