What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Trutrak Forum!

TrutrakTech

Well Known Member
I just got the A-OK from the Man in Charge (Doug) to post this up, so here it is.

We have a new forum on our website. We'd like to get as much traffic directed there as possible. It has some good info and will be the most current and up to date place to get news. Also, it's there to ask any question needed. We are eventually going to try to eliminate the email submission form on our website, to be replaced with the use of the forum. This way questions can be answered to more than one person at a time as there are many that get repeated often. The forum is located here:

http://trutrakap.com/forum/index.php

Thanks everyone!

Looks good!

Thanks for putting that up on the web.

I looked at the Tru-Trak forum and see that will will be a good resource of Tru-Track Information, and a place for not only your company to get feedback and ideas, but the users as well.

I especially liked your TruTrak Flight Systems No Penalty Upgrade Policy, that is what I call good customer relations.

I will be investigating all my options for my project within a year or so, and I definitely plan on including the Tru-Trak Efis / Autopilot in my considerations.

Best Wishes,

Back