What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

MUST MAKE FLY IN MAR 12th

ewspears

I'm New Here
The Leeward Air Ranch RVators are having the Third Annual "We Love RV's" Invitational Luncheon March 12th at Leeward Air Ranch, (FD04), near Ocala, FL. Last year we had about 60RV's fly-in but due to weather, nobody North of us was able to make it. If the weather is good we're expecting over a hundred this year. We are tentatively setting the 13th as a rain date.
This gathering is by invitation only. If you think you can make it, Please email Esten Spears, [email protected] with names of people that will attend with you. (wife, kids, or friends) Also would like to know what RV or other plane you will be arriving in. If you plan to drive in let me know that.
I will email you back with an Invitation including flying and driving instructions.
Please inform any other RV Enthusiests you know about our Gathering and have them email me with the info I've asked for.

The many RVators at Leeward Hope you can make it!

Must make fly in Mar 12th

If you can attend... this is a great event. I attended last year and they are well organized and you are well fed. There's also lots of RVs to look over and get ideas from. Not to mention that this airport community has about a dozen RV builders that show off their shops and projects. The shops alone will humble you. Don't miss this one. Jack RV9A

Back