What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Liz James

cjensen

Well Known Member
Wow. I was almost speechless when speaking with Will James a few moments ago. I had called to check on my cowl order, following up on an email from yesterday that I sent to Liz. Will answered the phone today, and he informed me that Liz passed away back on November 21st, 2008. I felt terrible, but Will and the entire James family have had a major loss.

I don't know Will all that well, but in my talks with him, I can't imagine he wants phone calls and emails to talk more about it, but I thought the RV community should know...

:(:(:(

I also found out about it as you did. Calling for the status of my parts prior to the holidays. I was going to post here a few months ago but felt it may have not been appropriate. I expressed my condolences. I don?t know him personally however, he seems like a very nice guy.

sad news

I am very saddened to hear this. I was also talking with Liz about my cowl order this past year. I had no idea. My sympathies go out the James family.

Sad News

That's terrible news Chad. When I was considering a James cowl Liz was very helpful in answering questions and coordinating contacts with Sam or Will.

From her voice I assumed she was a young person and thus in good health (though those two don't necessarily go together), so this news is surprising.

My condolences to the family.

Antony

Sad news indeed

I'd spoken to Liz a number of times when calling Will regarding my cowl. My condolences to Will and their family.
Thanks for letting us know.

Oh my I'm stunned

As you know I own the James aircraft Yahoo group..Liz was my right hand "man" for approving memeberships to the group.

I had no idea.

Frank

Back