What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sulphur, LA.

gmpaul

Is there any RVers in the Sulphur LA. area. WE have just moved here from East Columbia, Texas to work on a LNG project. I had to leave (9) at BYY till the days get longer and the time changes. Fliers,builders or want-a-b's doesn't matter just wanted talk RV's.

G.P.

Last edited by a moderator:
RVing in LA (Louisiana)

I am in Lafayette with a RV 7A nearing completion. In this area are two RV 7 or 6's nearing completion and the local guru has a RV 7A and also built a Glastar. With the nice weather in the pipeline, there are a number of flyin's.

Contact me at s_s_and at hotmail dot com and I can give you more specific
info. Sulphur is about an hour away by car and about twenty minutes by RV away from Lafayette.

Welcome. The people are very nice and the food great. Other than the hot summers, the weather is ideal for building and flying.

Steve A
Lafayette La.

Abbeville, La.

Hey Bud,

I have a RV8 and friend of mine that hangars with me owns a RV6. We are located in Abbeville (or3). I normally fly my 8 back and forth to Houston every other week. Give me a call or e-mail.

Blake Broussard
[email protected]
337-303-8511

Gary Bricker

Do any of the chapters in the Lafayette area have any fly-in's. Used to live in Mandeville and need a crawfish fix.

Yep

Lots of them.

http://members.cox.net/laflyins/Flyin Series Main.htm

You can e-mail Jim Rivere at that site and he can fill you in on more than you want to know! He is a really nice guy.

Also a good idea to stop at the Jennings Airport and park near the hotels at the northeast side of the feild. You can walk about a block to the truck stop. It actually has a really good Cajun resteraunt inside. Just 100 yds from your tie down spot.

Come and get some dads! I might join you.

Back