What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seattle in March

Dayton Murdock

Well Known Member
Hi All
I will be in Seattle March 25th thru 27th.My wife is attending a seminar and I would enjoy meeting some RVers and looking at a project or two during the daytime.

I'm here

Dayton,
Come on over!! I live and work on Bainbridge Island, west of downtown Seattle. If you're staying downtown, all you do is walk down to the ferry boat dock on the central waterfront (pier 50), hop on and I can pick you up on the other side. It's a senic 25 minute boat ride and you only pay one way ($6.70 round trip). See this link. The ferry boats run every 35 to 45 minutes (+-). See schedule

I live one mile from the ferry dock on a private golf course; if good weather; play 9 or 18, or scenic bike ride, other. We have extra club sets, bikes.

If you're staying downtown, all you do is walk down to the ferry boat dock on the central waterfront (pier 50), hop on and I can pick you up on the other side. It's a senic 25 minute boat ride and you only pay one way ($6.70 round trip).
Yep. The Bainbridge ferry ride is one of the great things to do in the Puget Sound area. Plenty of good places to eat once you get to Winslow too.

TODR

Back