What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV gatherings week of 26JAN-02FEB

Sandwasher

I'm New Here
Good evening,
My wife and I are scheduled to be in the Inverness/Ocala area for a week and are wondering if there are any fly-ins or RV gatherings during our stay? Last year on our trip I did not check only to find out on the forums that I had missed an event. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Good evening,
My wife and I are scheduled to be in the Inverness/Ocala area for a week and are wondering if there are any fly-ins or RV gatherings during our stay? Last year on our trip I did not check only to find out on the forums that I had missed an event. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Don't know of anything that weekend. I'm based just south at BKV.
There used to be a RV fly-in at Lakeland(LAL) around the 3rd weekend in January, but don't see anything scheduled this year.

Not sure if I'll be available that weekend to take you for a spin. I'm in the process of getting ready for a real paint job.

Thanks for the info Dan. It was at Lakeland last year. I was visiting a couple of RV builders in Inverness and they told me about the fly-in but it was to late to make it down. If you were available that would be great, but the last thing I want to do is slow down your progress towards a paint job. We are going to be happy just to see some sunshine.

Thanks,

Kurt Bradford
RV-9A Preview Plans
Finishing house remodeling to get CFO's approval to build.

Back