What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mogas $2.00 No ethanol

Lebanon, OR

I ALWAYS stop and buy fuel there when I go up and down the west coast. The folks there at LebanAir are the best! Thanks to Larry and Danna for the MoGas!

Amen

Great place to go..for the last few months the fog has kept me out of there early in the mornings.

Nice guys!

Frank

Larry Knox, who runs the FBO at Lebanon is trying to provide mogas at Mulino, where he is now running the FBO. So far has run into nothing but bureaucratic roadblocks. He has spent a lot of money on the project so far with no result. We need to support him wherever we can, whether it is at Mulino or Lebanon. So if you need 100LL and you are in the Portland area, please give Larry your business.

One way to help support Larry and the other FBO's who have invested in mogas is to support legislation in each of your states to prohibit the blending of ethanol in all premium unleaded gasoline. We are working in Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho and across the nation to get state laws passed that will prohibit ethanol blending in premium unleaded. Without these laws it is possible that as ethanol spreads to all of the gas in every state, because of the unintended consequences of the federal RFS mandate, EISA 2007, the refineries will only produce suboctane gasoline and premium unleaded will only be 89 AKI, there will be no clear 91+ AKI premium unleaded. You can join us at www.e0pc.com to support this legislative push. Larry was warned by his distributor that suboctane production is a definite possibility in 2009. It is already happening to the regular unleaded in Oregon, which is now made primarily with 84 AKI blend stock, to make 87 AKI regular E10.

Larry Knox, who runs the FBO at Lebanon is trying to provide mogas at Mulino, where he is now running the FBO. So far has run into nothing but bureaucratic roadblocks. He has spent a lot of money on the project so far with no result. We need to support him wherever we can, whether it is at Mulino or Lebanon. So if you need 100LL and you are in the Portland area, please give Larry your business.

Richard,

It would really help Mulino if they would let Airnav know they have fuel and what the price is. I have emailed the Oregon Aviation Dep't twice since they run the show over there that no one knows they can even buy avgas there.

Zero response. Maybe if a few more rattled Mr. Clem's cage something might happen. In the meantime, I'll fly down to Lebanon to support Larry.

Regards,

Jerry
RV-6a 18XP
Hangared Newberg Sportsman 2S6

Richard,

It would really help Mulino if they would let Airnav know they have fuel and what the price is. I have emailed the Oregon Aviation Dep't twice since they run the show over there that no one knows they can even buy avgas there.

Zero response. Maybe if a few more rattled Mr. Clem's cage something might happen. In the meantime, I'll fly down to Lebanon to support Larry.

Regards,

Jerry
RV-6a 18XP
Hangared Newberg Sportsman 2S6

Nothing will help with Clem the Clueless. Larry is in charge of the FBO and the gas. I am sure he will get it in Air-Nav when the mess is straightened out at Mulino and the mogas tank is operating. Larry has Lebanon in Air-Nav with guaranteed prices. He understands the advantage of Air-Nav.

Back