What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Talking about Vans on the radio

Flightlineradio

I'm New Here
Good day all,
Forgive me if this is in the wrong area but I wanted to share with you something that may become a regular segment on our radio station. (www.flightlineinternetradio.com) This is something we are putting together due to a number of requests we have had from Vans owners...

We air a show called "The Warbird Beer Show" that has developed quite a world-wide following and is hosted by "Sydney" (former F-16 Flight-doc, Board Certified Psychiatrist, Warbird owner...and owner of a brewery called...Warbird) and "Scratch" who does a lot of restoration work on T-6s and is quite a builder in his own right.

We are putting together a Vans segment for this weeks show which we will play all week. (Check out our site for schedule air times..)The reason I share this is because if the interest is there we will expand on the Vans discussion which could have call-in's, interviews regarding your project, challenges you have run in to during your build,etc. and a number of other topics.

Thank you for letting me occupy a little of your space here. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Don

where is the rv podcast?

i got turned on recently to the aviation podcasts on itunes. loadable to a ipod you can travel with tons of plane fun. turn on your podcasts preference and search aviation podcasts and have fun. surprised there is not more rv podcasts withy ower fearless leader DR on the shows.

Last edited:
Back