What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Micro-Trak 300 availability

VHS

Well Known Member
The experimental aircraft and high altitude balloon people have brow-beat me into producing another run of Micro-Trak 300 transmitters! These should be out next week with any luck at all. This unit is effectively the same as the old MT-300, with the addition of a screw terminal input ( like the MT-8000 FA) non-destructive polarity protection, and user adjustable deviation. This is not listed on the Byonics web page yet. It should sell for more or less what the old one sold for.

This is an interim product, designed to fill the low price point/low power needs. We are still looking at doing an improved version with some TT4- style improvements like telemetry, etc., And the ability to do features like changing configuration by altitude.

Best regards,

Allen
VHS

Hooray!

Thanks, Alan! Just yesterday I mentioned to a friend that I'd like to install an MT-300 in my wingtip instead of an 8000FA, but that they didn't appear to be available anymore. All is well again! :)

Buck

Back