What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Builder

mgberry

I'm New Here
I?ve spent the last few months reading the forums and talking to several guys local to my area. I?ve been amazed at how friendly the RV community has been. Of course my dilemma has been the same as many peoples...which RV to build. After many discussions and review, I?m leaning towards the 9! I?ve seen many pictures and spent some time helping build an RV7 (Thanks Jeff!) but have yet to ride in one. I live in the Austin, TX area and would love the opportunity to ride in a 9 or for that matter any RV.

Thanks!

Matt Berry
Round Rock, TX

Matt: Try heading over to Lockhart. There are several RVs there and of course they are typically RV friendly people.

Try to find Ted or Phil, don't remember their last names but I think they are in the RV white pages. Search by location or by RV-6 or RV-9.

I went over there a couple of months for some tech advise and my wife ended up getting a ride with Phil.

Steven L. Hild
La Vernia, TX
RV-7 Center Fuse

rv's in the austin area

ron walker has a 7 at breakaway (or is it spicewood?)

there are quite a few rv's at kittie hill -- bruce oliver has a 6a (he's the one that tricked -er- encouraged me into starting this process.)

lowell lemay and ernie miller are just about to finish their 7 at rusty allen (5r3). lowell also has a 4 that i think he keeps there.

yes, there are a lot of rv's at lockhart.

the other day i saw a 9a on the ramp at san marcos.

check out eaa187.org for more info.

john

Back