What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

On vacation. Anyone around Blaine, MN?

AX-O

Well Known Member
Guys, I am on vacation in Blaine MN from CA with my wife. Her family lives here. Anyone around the area? Just wante to look at some RVs (projects or flying).

Hey Axel, Louise and I will be up there next week....but probably without the airplanes - too much stuff to bring along this trip, and besides, who wants to deal with the TFR's? Political Conventions can be a pain.....

You need to PM Pete Howell or Alex Peterson - both at KANE

Paul

I am at the Lino Airpark just east of down town Blaine. I will be here until the 3 then we are headed south to GA for the winter.

Call if you want to see a 10

Gary Specketer
770-403-3450

North of Blaine by 30 miles

Hi Axel. I have a early RV-4 which is a flyer but have the engine and U/C off for engine mounting upgrades. If you are interested! I'm at KCBG. Send me a message if you would like to take a look. Have a good time in 'Sota!

Hi Axel,

How long are you around town? I have a 6A at KANE (Blaine) and Pete Howell has a 9A in the hangar also. There is a 7A being painted a couple hangars down, and will be assembled also in our hangar. Couple others across the field, three to be exact, in another hangar. Couple more "stealth" RV'ers on the field, you know, the type that no one knows.

There are probably about 100 projects around Minneapolis...

Send me an email (click on my name), I'll send you my phone number. I'm out of town until around Tues morning, but will be around the rest of the week.

Guys, I went to the fair yesterday for over 12 hours :eek: I will call and email people today. Right now I have to go buy food for a BBQ.

Last edited:
Back