What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Inventory Rv 12 Wing Kit

mcems

Well Known Member
Number 74 was delivered today. I had a long day but I did have time to open the crateing. Could you guys tell me where to find the master inventory list to check off the inventory. I found the plans and looked thru them but did not see a master inventory list. How did you guys do your inventory for the wing kit.

Thanks

First RV 12 in South Dakota I hope
Brad

Packing List

The packing list was in the same crate as the plans, just not attached to the plans.

If I remember correctly, the packing list is 4 pages long (8.5 x 11 inch sheets).

-Jim
Working on wings
Fuselage ordered

Number 74 was delivered today. I had a long day but I did have time to open the crateing. Could you guys tell me where to find the master inventory list to check off the inventory. I found the plans and looked thru them but did not see a master inventory list. How did you guys do your inventory for the wing kit.

Thanks

First RV 12 in South Dakota I hope
Brad

yeah Brad...should be in a manila envelope by itself in the big square box...it has the sheets that show each item they checked off as they picked your order. Also has a sheet in it about how to call in missing items.

Pete

Inventory and other stuff

I bought a brown two ring folder at office depot that fits the plan size exactly. It has been helpful to protect the plans during the build. I had the pleasure of doing the steps at 17-06 and watching the compound curve form perfectly as I clecoed the parts together. This kit is amazing. I want to Thank Jerry and Jim and all the others who have shared their experience on line. It is very helpful to us new guys. I am looking forward to receipt of the fuselage kit.

Back