What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV help?

Gregmarlow

Well Known Member
First, thanks for all the replies regarding a hangar. I'll keep all those options in mind as I get closer. However, with the airline situation it's in, I may not need a hangar after all. :confused: I will probably be furloughed again, or at least displaced (moved) to Chicago or NY in a few months.

But, while I'm in town (and I'm in town now) sitting reserve (on call) I am offering my semi experienced rv building experience. If anyone needs help doing anything airplane related, I have car and will travel. Just let me know. The flying is fairly slow this week, and it doesn't look like I'll be doing much except sitting around. I'm currently in a room in an apartment in Silver Spring, but I'm willing to travel anywhere within 2 hours of BWI and IAD. I'll just bring my uniform etc, and if they call me, go straight from there.

Or, if anyone has a RV they'd like to just show off, or let me take a look at, I'd love to see one live. I've only seen a few close up, besides my own, and that was a few years ago, before I started building. I have some questions only a close up inspection could answer.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Last edited:
Back