What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Stall Horn Assembly

meadeduck

Well Known Member
Has anyone figured out how to differentiate between the washers that are used? Also, it calls for "14 places...4 places...etc". Does that refer to the number of washers used or the number supplied with the kit? We are supplied with 3 size washers but it's very difficult to tell the difference on the drawings.
thanks
Meade

14 places

When a drawing says 14 places it means that there are 14 places that that washer is used, but it is only going to use one text instead of 14 texts to show where it is used. It prevents cluttering the drawing with redundant info. So it is up to us to look at the drawing to see where the other 13 places are. Usually, it is reasonably obvious with a little work on our part.

Hope this helps...

Stall Warning Plans Question

I have been following your progress. Looking at Page 16-04 of the plans, Step 7, it is unclear to me where you mount the W-1205-R terminal bracket. I am assuming it is mounted on the right wing (the wing without the stall warning microswitch), on the innermost nose rib.

The plans also state a single wire is connected to this terminal bracket (the ground wire). Is there only one wire connected??

Will it then be utilized potentially in the future for wingtip lighting???

Back