What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

gulf shores AL May 17,18

lsu-rv

Well Known Member
Where to stay in Gulf Shores? Its been a long time since I was there on Spring breaks and I hear it is very commercial now. Anyone have a BEACHFRONT hotel/condo/house Suggestion on a good place to stay for couple nights? One family of 3 for Sat and Sun nights, and maybe another family of 3 for sun night only.

I plan on landing at Foley, renting car and finding some place on beach for my wife, myself, and 4 yr old. It is just a long weekend trip, but she has never seen FLA beaches, only Texas.

Just throwing it out there. I have some websites and names, but always like to ask for advice and good or bad referrals.

Jeff H.
austin tx
email: [email protected]

Blue Water in Orange Beach

I can recommend Blue Water in Orange Beach (just on the other side of the state park from Gulf Shores). My folks own a unit at Blue Water (unfortunately rented this weekend). I have stayed there many times. Right on the beach, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court. Great place.

Meyer Realty handles most of the Blue Water units as well as a great many other rental properties in the area.

I'm just curious, why are you flying into Foley instead of Jack Edwards (KJKA) in Gulf Shores?

Back