What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Links to RV-12 Builds

MartySantic

Well Known Member
If you know of someone who is building a RV-12 and have nicely created a website, please post the link to the website here.

Marty Santic
Davenport, IA

Wings coming. #88.

JerryG150's Builder's Log

I plan on starting my RV-12 kit next week.

I'm still shopping for a band saw and belt sander. I bought a drill press at Harbor Freight for $54.00 and bought some clamps, a magnetic picker upper, an awl, a t-square and a small electric drill.

My tool kit from Avery's arrived a couple of days ago and the Garmin 496 my wife won at Sun 'n Fun has also arrived. The tools will be immediately needed and the Garmin will come in handy in about a year or two. :)

My site is

http://www.jerryg150rv12.blogspot.com

Good luck to everyone on their RV12 build! :D

Jerry's web site

Very cool web site. I will look forward to following your building.

What software did you use to make the website?

RV 12 Building

I put my 'ruining-of-my-back' video on Youtube and it can be seen at "rv12build". (Please make note; that unless you are a weightlifter or under 63, DON'T try to lift these crates by yourself. The long one with the spars is kinda manageable but the larger one has disabled me. My partner is doing most of the building and according to the doctor, I need complete rest for 2-3 weeks. I can't stand my partner having more fun than me! Also, I haven't had a whole lot of use for the bandsaw just yet but I got a belt/disk sander on Craig's List for about $50.00. I took back the hydraulic puller from Harbor Freight; we couldn't figure out how to assemble the !@#$%# thing. Their customer service gave us NO help.
Meade

Back