What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for Hangar at San Geronimo, TX...

idleup

Well Known Member
Anyone know how I can find a hangar on San Geronimo Airpark? I need it ASAP but have no idea who to contact... Thanks.

- Matt

Matt,

When I was checking them out I just drove up to the gate and followed the instructions. A gentleman activated the gate for me and provided instructions to find him on the field.

I got the 2 bit tour via his golf cart. The local EAA chapter hangar was going up at the time. Good prices and options. I liked the place.

But, I have decided on Kestril since it is closer to where I will retire.

Vic
RV8 Wings and Tail in Little Rock. Still repairing the tornado damage.

I cannot go there. I live in California but am moving near there. I just want a hangar for my RV-7. I do not want to live on the airpark. I need to conduct this transaction remotely, that is why I need a contact or information...

- Matt

Matt,

I may still have notes from that day with a number but it is not likely. I will check tonight when I get off work.

Lots of RV builders in the area. Hope some one else has his number handy.

-Vic

Airnav Contact?

Did you try the contact info from Airnav?

http://www.airnav.com/airport/8T8

It shows the airport manager as:

LEWIS MASON
15464 F.M. 471W NO.27
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78253
Phone 210-688-9072

Sorry - I don't have any direct knowledge - haven't been there....

Paul

I don't know if there are any hangar spaces available or not, but call me on 210 289-3984 and I can put you in touch with someone from San Geronimo.

Back