What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone Know Full Throttle Concepts??

f1rocket

Well Known Member
They are in Wilmington, DE., Dave Czachorowski is the name of the owner. I have sent multiple emails to him trying to get my canopy handles fixed, even offered to pay, but I can't get a response back.

Does anyone know him? Is he still in business? I'm really bummed that I'm going to have to remove the handles because they look nice, but I only have one that works and I need the other one.

I just don't get the lack of customer service now a days. Maybe he's sick or something and is out of the office (for a month or so now).

nothing has changed

I had the same problem paid for a part It took forever to get the part did not answer any emails I posted the same questions as you did and one reply said he is not a dead beat 14+ weeks later the part showed up !!!! his parts are very nice but a email or a call on what is happing would go a long way

FTC

Dave engraved my fuel caps. He did a superb job and the price was right. Took longer than I liked but I guess this must be a part time job for him. Communication is not his best atribute. Be patient.

Hi Randy,
I know Dave he is a real good guy, it is a secondary job for him. I am not making excuses for him but he will come thru given time.

Slow to respond and slow to deliver but deliver he will and it will be of exceptional quality.

He's done great work for me - well worth the wait.
Yup - it's not what puts bread on the table - but the results are good!

Well, it's beginning to look like I am hosed. His website is no longer active so I suspect he is out of business.

Update: i just found another website for his products. I've sent him a message so I'll wait to see if I get a response.

Last edited:
Back