What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Training

TankerBob

Is there anyone in the northeast here that does any kind of transition training, or is everyone going south to GA and TX. I would like to not have to travel that far if I don't have to. I see that there is a NW PA RV builders group, where do you guys do your training at?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Bob

Here...

......is a good link, Bob.

www.safeair1.com. Great guys to do business with and just scroll down to "RV transition training", then click on one of the half dozen or so windsocks to find all the information you'll need....prices..locations, etc.

Bob, when you get ready, I can knock you out in a weekend...done many already. Guys have driven from Michigan, Maine, Mo. and California for a quickie.... three days tops if weather may be a concern. Officially there's nobody north of the Mason-Dixon line.

Regards,

RV-8..

TankerBob,
Just read in another note that you have an RV-8 that you want to check out in. Check out Joe Gauthier in Hartford,CT www.flythecub.com.

He has checked out a bunch of people in RVs over the years (me included). In my case, he made the trip up to Nashua, NH in the dead of winter. Good guy.

John

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Mike Seager will be coming again in early Sept to Oswego County (FZY) in Fulton NY for EAA 486's Builders Forum. May not be good for time for you if you need to get it done soon, however. Good luck.

Back