What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Source For Metal Air Vents

My avionics guy recommended a source for metal vents for my panel, as the big ugly cheap plastic vents supplied by Vans were just too large for my panel layout. This source, Practical Industries Inc., sells a high quality aluminum aluminum eyeball vent that appears to be a copy of a vent that spruce sells for $ 163.50. He offers the same vent for $85.00 ea. I was skeptical but ordered them. I received them today and they were of very high quality. I told the CEO that I would give him a plug if these vents were as good as he claimed. He has various styles of vents available, and they can be adapted to a custom panel installation. Practical Industries doesnt have a website yet, but the owner/CEO can be reached @ 817-536-6025. E-mail is Practical_ [email protected]. His name is Jon Pastusek... Cheers!
:cool:

another Source

These things are used in King Airs and other Beechcraft. I have purchased two pair in the last month. They are the nice high quality units and are part of a light/vent package but the vent is a separate piece within the package. I got the first set for $68.00 and the second for $108.00 to my front door. tThese prices were for the pair. I purchased them from a company called hancoautos on e-bay. good fast company and the vents are very high quality and brand new. 2" rear flange and 1 1/4" opening. Attached is a link for some that I am selling for a friend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EYEB...26439QQitemZ4568839446QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Last edited:
Metal Airvents

Check experimentair. www.experimentalair.com I have them in my 7. Extremely smooth operation, beautiful and the price is the best around. If you want pictures email me direct, [email protected] and I'll send them. I can't get pictures to post for some reason.

DArwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

Back