What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun 'N Fun 08 Pictures

bsacks05

Well Known Member
Here is a link to my SNF pictures. This was the best year yet for my son and I. It was our second year flying in and the first time we camped with our EAA chapter. The chapter had its best turnout ever at SNF. We all camped in the same location and enjoyed each other's company around the grill and beer cooler. For me, SNF is a place to meet up with friends and spend a great weekend with my 12 y.o. son, Bruce.
I'm already planning for next year!

http://picasaweb.google.com/besacks/SNF08

Last edited:
SnF

Bruce:

Nice pics! Saw your plane and looked all over for you. Didn't see you Though.

Well, I missed you all I guess. Saw Bruce depart. We were out at camping, had a great time

Hello

Saw your plane there and a few others that I recognized from the photos on this site. It's really cool to see the real thing. It was my first time at SNF. The grass was a bit soft did you have any problems?
Phil

Hi Phil,
No problems taxiing. I just needed help to get it out of the parking space and onto the taxi way so I could start it up. I used my tow bar on the tailwheel and had one of the parking volunteers help me pull it back. The ground was soft but the long grass helped and was fairly dried out by the time we left Sat. morning.

Nice pictures

Bruce,

I am sorry I didn't get to SnF and visit with you. My little RV 9A is now at the paint shop in Sylvania, GA and will probably be out of commission for next few weeks ??? but I will get up to see you when it is out.

Back