What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Want a ride in CO

PROFLYER

I'm New Here
Hello everyone, seriously interested in purchasing an RV-6 or 7. I'd like a ride in one (any RV I guess). I'll buy the gas split ;) get the lunch bill or whatever. Would like to buy 1/2 share maybe so if someone in Loveland/Ft. Collins has one and it doesn't get flown enough lets talk.

Thanks!

sutton (at) kingofthemountain (dot) com

RV- Builders KFNL

Hello everyone, seriously interested in purchasing an RV-6 or 7. I'd like a ride in one (any RV I guess). I'll buy the gas split ;) get the lunch bill or whatever. Would like to buy 1/2 share maybe so if someone in Loveland/Ft. Collins has one and it doesn't get flown enough lets talk.

Thanks!

sutton (at) kingofthemountain (dot) com

Feel free to contact me at 970-227-6830....We have a number of flying and in progress RV's at KFNL, I would be pleased to introduce you to our group !

Les

Les, it was great meeting you yesterday! Very very nice RV-7! Look forward to getting to know all you guys more.

Mark, I will give you a call tomorrow (4/14) during the day sometime. Maybe we can set something up.

Thanks to all!

Feel free to contact me at 970-227-6830....We have a number of flying and in progress RV's at KFNL, I would be pleased to introduce you to our group !

Les

hi guys.. I am new to the group here. will you guys have a "open house"
of the sorts? sure would like to see what you have going on..
Thanks Tom
Henderson Col

I would be interested in seeing some of your RV's and meeting some of the builders. I am just gettinng going in this and have many questions. A willing ear would be abenefit, not to mention having some experience to lean on once I make the decision on which kit to buy.

let me know who to contact

thanks in advance

Mike Quam
Castle Rock, CO
getting ready to start building

Back