What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Trutrak Autopilot

CNEJR

Well Known Member
I am using a Trutrakk Digiflight VSGs autopilot. I wanted to have an annuciator light when the AP was engaged, but am told by Tim at Faststack that there is no way to do this? Has anyone here figured out away to do this? Any help or ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Will be using the ADI pilot in mine, so not familiar with yours. But, I have an Autopilot servo arm switch to power the servo, you could do something similar and drive an annunciator light off of that. Granted it will only show servo power on, but hey it's something.:)

Light

I am using a Trutrakk Digiflight VSGs autopilot. I wanted to have an annuciator light when the AP was engaged, but am told by Tim at Faststack that there is no way to do this? Has anyone here figured out away to do this? Any help or ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Not sure what the light is accomplishing. You have to manually turn the AP on. I have this model and you can tell it is on. (and when it is off).

Keep is simple!!!

Back